LUXAPOOL Pool Table Competition 2018
Terms & Conditions – LUXAPOOL Pool Table Competition
By participating in this competition (the “contest”), you (“contestant” or “entrant” or “you”) agrees to abide by the following Official Terms, Conditions and Rules, including all eligibility requirements, and understands that the results of the competition, as determined by Sponsors and their agents, are final in all respects
1. Promoter name is Colormaker Industries ABN: 95 867 689 154. Postal address is 44 Orchard Road Brookvale NSW 2100 Australia. Website: www.luxapool.com.au
2. Competition Name: LUXAPOOL Pool Table Competition. Start Date: Saturday 1st September 2018. End Date: Sunday 30th September 2018.
3. Prize Details – One (1) prize winner, will receive the following: a LUXAPOOL branded 6ft foldable pool table. Total prize value is $500.00 (including GST).
4. Conditions of entry – To enter Colormaker customers must spend $3000 or more (excluding GST) per order on LUXAPOOL products to receive an entry in the draw. The order must be sent to Colormaker Industries by email or fax on the LUXAPOOL COMPETITION ORDER FORM. Each individual order of $3000 or more (excluding GST) on LUXAPOOL products will receive an entry. Payment must be settled by 5th November 2018 for the entry to be valid.
5. The LUXAPOOL Pool Table Competition is a game of chance.
6. The prize will be drawn at 11am on Wednesday 7Th November 2018 at Colormaker Industries – 44 Orchard Road Brookvale NSW 2100. Prize winner will be announced via email on Friday 9th November 2018.
7. The prize will be sent to the winner’s nominated address, within Australia only, by Friday 30th November.
8. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
9. The promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by:
– defects, delays and any other problems affecting technical equipment or telecommunication systems
– infection by computer virus, bugs, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the promoter
– tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud
– the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changed the result or prevents or hinders its determination, including but not limited to:
– vandalism, power failures, civil unrest, strikes
– tempests, natural disasters, acts of God.
10. The promoter can disqualify any individual who the promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions and /or engaged in any unlawful or other misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper running of the competition.