ACRYLMERIC Primers - Features & Benefits
Colormaker offers two excellent primer/sealers for preparing substrates prior to coating with ACRYLMERIC top coats. These is solvent-based Superseal Primer, and water-based WB Epoxy Primer Membrane designed for different substrates as detailed below.
ACRYLMERIC SUPERSEAL PRIMER
Acrylmeric Superseal Primer is a transparent, solvent based acrylic resin solution designed to penetrate and seal substrates – it provides a uniform surface for over-coating with Acrylmeric Membranes. Acrylmeric Superseal Primer ensures excellent adhesion to most substrates, eliminates uneven absorbtion of subsequent coatings and minimises the possibility of loss of adhesion and efflorescence resulting from the leaching of residual alkali from the substrate.
AREAS OF USE
Usually requiring only one coat, Acrylmeric Superseal Primer is suitable for internal and external application on surfaces such as masonry, concrete, cement render, brickwork, block walls, columns and beams, etc. Acrylmeric Superseal Primer is the partner product for priming/sealing substrates prior to applying any of the Acrylmeric Membranes.
This product is great for use under ACRYLMERIC Wet Area Membrane, Sportscote PFR and the Texacote topcoats.
NEW ACRYLMERIC WB EPOXY PRIMER MEMBRANE
COLORMAKER’S NEW ACRYLMERIC WB EPOXY PRIMER MEMBRANE is an innovative 2-pack water-based epoxy primer/membrane which is used for priming and waterproofing a wide variety of substrates. Conferring resistance to hydrostatic pressure, this product is an excellent choice for use as a barrier on various surfaces outlined below.
AREAS OF USE
- Water tanks, fish ponds and Aquaculture ponds
- Retaining walls, basements, tunnels, interior and exterior of the building envelope and underground carparks
- Can be used on a large range of substrates, displaying excellent adhesion to brick, concrete, masonry, concrete block, stone and fibreglass
- Can be used on both damp and dry surfaces
- Excellent as a primer for fibreglass, acrylic and polyurethane membranes. Can also be used as a concrete curing membrane, or as a dust seal for concrete. Click here for more
For more information call 02 9939 7977, or to purchase visit our Stockists1406-Acrylmeric-SUPERSEAL-PRIMER-Tech-Data.pdf