Acrylic Range - Features and Benefits
Colormaker ULTRAWASH Interior Acrylics are water-based paints that have exceptional coverage and deliver an outstanding finish. ULTRAWASH Acrylics are washable and will provide a hard-wearing finish to almost any surface around the home.
- Exceptional coverage which delivers a smooth, outstanding finish
- Excellent durability
- Superior stain resistance
- Wash and scrub resistant
- Suitable for interior walls, ceilings, children’s play areas, family rooms, hallways and bathrooms
- Available in White and Tint bases, as well as different sheen levels. This range can be tinted to almost any colour you can imagine, and are available in 1L, 2L, 4L, 10L and 15L sizes.
- Designed for application by brush, roller and airless spray, and easily washes out in water whilst still wet.
- Touch dry in 30 minutes and can be re-coated in 2 hours, at 25 degrees with relative humidity.
Colormaker GLOSS ACRYLIC is ideally suited to high use areas such as balustrades, skirting boards etc. It is also ideal for suitably prepared metal, fibro, masonry, weatherboard, timber surfaces and to surfaces subject to frequent cleaning such as kitchens and bathrooms.
Colormaker SEMI-GLOSS ACRYLIC is ideally suited to prepared – Plasterboard, fibro, weatherboard and timber surfaces. This product is also suitable for high moisture areas and surfaces subject to frequent cleaning such as interior walls, or ceilings in kitchens and bathrooms.
Colormaker LOW-SHEEN ACRYLIC provides a durable, stain-resistant, washable finish, which is suitable for interior walls, ceilings, children’s play areas, family rooms, hallways and bathrooms.
Colormaker FLAT ACRYLIC features an ultra flat finish, which is excellent for hiding those surface imperfections. This product provides a tough finish ideally suited to most interior walls and ceilings, including lounge rooms, family rooms, dining and living areas, bedrooms and hallways.Acrylic-Range-Application-Guide.pdf