Colormaker Weekend Experience Competition – May / June 2019
Terms & Conditions – Colormaker Weekend Experience Competition
By participating in this competition (the “contest”), you (“contestant” or “entrant” or “you”) agrees to abide by the following Official Terms, Conditions and Rules, including all eligibility requirements, and understands that the results of the competition, as determined by Sponsors and their agents, are final in all respects
- Promoter name is Colormaker Industries ABN: 95 867 689 154. Postal address is 44 Orchard Road Brookvale NSW 2100 Australia. Website: colormaker.com.au
- The Permit Number for this promotion is LTPS/19/34076
- Competition Name: Colormaker Weekend Experience. Start Date: Wednesday 1st May 2019. End Date: Friday 28th June 2019.
- Prize Details – One (1) prize winner, will receive the following: a Red Balloon Gift Voucher and/or The Hotel Card Voucher. Total prize value is $1000.00 (including GST).
- Conditions of entry – To enter Colormaker customers must spend $600 or more (excluding GST) per order on Colormaker Industries House & Construction products to receive an entry in the draw. Each individual order of $600 or more (excluding GST) on House & Construction products will receive an entry. Payment must be settled by Friday 2nd August 2019 for the entry to be valid.
- The Colormaker Summer Experience Competition is a game of chance.
- The prize will be drawn at 11am on Wednesday 7th August 2019 at Colormaker Industries – 44 Orchard Road Brookvale NSW 2100. Prize winner will be announced via email on Friday 9th August 2019.
- The prize will be sent to the winner’s nominated address, within Australia only, by Friday 30th August 2019.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
- The promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by:
– defects, delays and any other problems affecting technical equipment or telecommunication systems
– infection by computer virus, bugs, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the promoter
– tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud
– the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changed the result or prevents or hinders its determination, including but not limited to:
– vandalism, power failures, civil unrest, strikes
– tempests, natural disasters, acts of God.
- The promoter can disqualify any individual who the promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions and /or engaged in any unlawful or other misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper running of the competition.