ACRYLMERIC® Sportscote PFR Membrane
ACRYLMERIC® Sportscote PFR is a non-slip decorative, trafficable P5-rated non-slip coating, designed to provide an extremely tough, flexible, elastic barrier which is water resistant and weather resistant. This product is hardwearing and seamless, which acts like a ‘raincoat’ over trafficable surfaces, that can be applied to concrete and other surfaces.
In response to demand from the building and decorative arts communities, Colormaker has released a new range of colours to include COLORBOND® colours as well as a range of 9 vibrant Rainbow colours.
Areas of Use:
- Sports courts, including netball, basketball and tennis courts
- Pathways and cycleways
- Concrete decks, balconies and verandahs
- Schools and children’s playgrounds
- Pontoons and wharfs
- Pedestrian crossings
- Safety line marketing in warehouses
- Rooftop carparks
- Decorative artworks and murals where a non-slip trafficable surface is required
Features & Benefits:
– May be used on concrete, aged asphalt, unglazed tiles & unsealed pavers – Hard-wearing and seamless, tough and flexible – Has Poly Fibre Reinforcement in the coating for structural stability (enabling particles to hold together when bent or stretched) – Choose from a large range of sports court colours, safety colours, COLORBOND® colours and rainbow colours – Adhesion enhanced when primed with ACRYLMERIC Superseal Primer or WB Epoxy Primer Membrane – Rainbow colours available 4L & 10L, other colours available in 4L & 15L sizes. White and Black also available in 10L size – Holds a P5 non-slip rating – Easy equipment clean-up with water whilst still wet
Sportscote PFR is an extremely tough water-based acrylic co-polymer coating which features both flexibility and elasticity – drying to an extremely resilient high build film. Sportscote PFR can be reinforced if required and offers thermal insulation.
More recently, Sportscote PFR has gained popularity for use in decorative applications including floor murals and outdoor installations where a trafficable non-slip membrane is required.
Suitable for exterior and interior use, Sportscote PFR is low VOC, resistant to the growth of algae and fungus and provides excellent protection from the harmful effects of UV radiation – easy to apply and cleans-up easily in water. Adhesion is enhanced when primed with ACRYLMERIC Superseal Primer.
Primer: ACRYLMERIC Superseal Primer
Tennis Court Paint Calculator
Use our Tennis Court Paint Calculator to work out the paint you need for your tennis court(s).
SPORTSCOTE PRF is now available in a large range of colours including COLORBOND® and Rainbow colours
The colours shown represent actual product colours as accurately as possible. However, we recommend checking your chosen colour against an actual sample of the product before purchasing, as varying screens and devices may affect colour tones and finishes. COLORBOND® colour names are registered trademarks of Bluescope Steel Ltd.
Consult our guides below for technical or application information:
Call 02 9939 7977 for further information about Sportscote PFR or to purchase see our Stockists