Update: Thursday 16th December, 2021
We understand that public health orders changed on Wednesday 15th December 2021. Colormaker Industries has elected to keep in place measures to assist minimising the spread of COVID-19 to protect its staff, valued customers and the wider community.
All visitors to the Colormaker store are kindly requested to:
(1) Check in using the QR code and show this to the shop attendant
(2) Provide evidence of double vaccination status (or authorised medical exemption)
(3) Wear a mask at all times and
(4) Maintain social distance of at least 1.5 m
If evidence of double vaccination status cannot be provided, we can continue to serve you from behind the chain. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. Together, we can keep the world a safer place.
Please continue to order from Colormaker in the following ways:
(1) Phone your order through on 02 9939 7977 for pick up at the rear of the Colormaker building
(2) Buy online and select ‘pick up’ for collection from Colormaker
(3) Buy Colormaker Paint online and we will freight your order to you Australia-wide (excluding LUXAPOOL in VIC, WA and TAS. Contact us for Resellers in your state)
Thank you for your continued support throughout these challenging times.
The Colormaker Industries Team😊
Welcome to Colormaker Industries
Colormaker Industries has over 60 years of manufacturing experience and is recognised as a premium sustainable producer of quality house paints, swimming pool coatings, waterproofing membranes, textile inks and industrial coatings. An Australian owned family business located on the Northern Beaches of Sydney, all paints and coatings are made in Australia.
Colormaker products are researched, developed and manufactured at our Brookvale facility under strict quality control procedures managed by a team of experienced chemists. All Colormaker coatings, paints and inks are manufactured using 100% renewable energy.
Colormaker Sponsors Northern Beaches Environmental Art & Design Prize
As a sustainable manufacturer of environmentally friendly inks and paints, Colormaker is well-aligned to support this initiative in collaboration with the Northern Beaches Council. All Colormaker products are manufactured using 100% renewable energy and the company is constantly striving to reduce their environmental impact through reduction in water use and waste, elimination of harmful chemicals from manufacturing and supporting local community initiatives.
Environmental Art and Design Prize Winners Awarded
Congratulations to the winners, selected across nine categories from 226 finalists, and sharing in a $40,000 prize pool. See the winning works
Buy Direct & Save
Order COLORMAKER paints and coatings online and have them delivered to your door or use our ‘Click & Collect’ service and pick up your order from Colormaker Industries in Brookvale. The following products are available to purchase online:
– COLORMAKER interior & exterior low-VOC house and wall paints
– COLORMAKER low-VOC paving paints
– ACRYLMERIC construction coatings including Concrete Sealers, Epoxacote floor coating & Texacote textured exterior coatings
– ACRYLMERIC membranes including WeatherTuff exterior membrane, Sportscote trafficable membrane, Wet Area Membrane & WB Epoxy Primer Membrane for preventing seepage penetration through walls and floors
– LUXAPOOL swimming pool paints for pool interiors and surrounds
– PERMAPLASTIK scenic paints for movie and theatre set decoration and murals
– PERMASET eco-friendly screen printing inks for apparel, yardage and more