ACRYLMERIC WB EPOXY PRIMER MEMBRANE
ACRYLMERIC WB Epoxy Primer Membrane is an innovative 2-pack water-based epoxy primer/membrane which is used for priming and waterproofing a wide variety of substrates. Resistant to hydrostatic pressure, this product is an excellent choice for use as a barrier on various surfaces outlined below.
AREAS OF USE
- WB Epoxy Primer Membrane is excellent for waterproofing water tanks, fish ponds, Aquaculture ponds, retaining walls and underground carparks
- Designed for preventing seepage or dampness penetration through interior walls and floors
- Ideal as a waterproofing barrier on both the positive (wet) side and negative (dry) side of tunnels, or the interior of the building envelope, as well as a waterproofing barrier for retaining walls, basements and car parks
- Great for waterproofing concrete floors underneath vinyl and timber overlays
- Forms a moisture barrier on damp floors and walls including green concrete
- Excellent as a primer for fibreglass, acrylic and polyurethane membranes
- Can also be used as a concrete curing membrane, or as a dust seal for concrete.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
|Can be used as both a Primer and Waterproofing agent on many substrates||Does 2 jobs at once, priming & waterproofing at the same time|
|Resistant to hydrostatic pressure||Doesn’t allow moisture through, which makes it excellent as a waterproofing barrier on both the positive (wet) side and negative (dry) side of tunnels, interior of the building envelope, as well as retaining walls, basements & carparks|
|Excellent adhesion to brick, concrete, masonry, concrete block, stone & fibreglass||Can be used on a large range of substrates|
|Provides excellent adhesion to both dry & damp surfaces||Can be used on damp substrates, including floors and walls|
|Can be applied to green concrete||Saving on cycle time from > 30 days to just 1 day|
|Can be top coated with any paint (single or 2-pack)||Top coat can be water-based or solvent based|
|Prevents rising damp||Great for use on walls and floors in damp rooms|
|Water-based, non-toxic and non-flammable||Environmentally friendly, healthier in the workplace|
|VOC Free, low odour, easy clean-up in water||No dealing with smelly solvents|
There are two WB Epoxy Primer Membrane kit sizes:
- 4L kit comprises 2L Part-A in 4L pail and 2L Part-B, which you mix together prior to application
- 20L kit comprises 10L Part-A in 20L pail and 10L Part-B, which you mix together prior to application.
The product is Grey in colour, however WB Epoxy Primer Membrane can be top coated with any paint colour.
COVERAGE & DRYING TIME
Coverage up to 3m²/L per coat depending upon surface roughness and porosity. Two coats are required for waterproofing. The product is touch dry in 3 hours, and can be recoated in 5 hours.
For further information regarding this product, contact Colormakers on 02 9939 7977 or to purchase see our Stockists.