ACRYLMERIC Epoxacote is a range of hardwearing, scratch resistant, high build floor coatings and ancillary products for sealing and protecting factory floors, cool-rooms and industrial applications such as food and beverage processing areas.
Areas of Use
- Sealing and protecting factory and workshop floors subject to wear and tear
- Excellent for use in food and beverage processing areas subject to high traffic and soiling
- Great for cool-room floors exposed to water and abrasion
- One variant has been developed specifically for filling cracks, depressions and bold anchor holes in masonry and concrete surfaces.
- High build and hardwearing, great for industrial flooring applications
- Provides a tough, hard scratch resistant surface
- May be used on damp and/or green concrete
- Select grades perform well in wet areas and areas subject to water immersion such as cool-room floors
- Some variants are Low VOC, offering minimal environmental and WHSE impact during application
Sizes and Colours
- 2-pack kits available in various sizes (depending upon project requirements)
- Available in Clear, Grey, Black or White (depending on variant). Other colours available by special arrangement.
Epoxacote is available in 4 different variants suited to industrial, food processing, commercial and engineering applications. Contact Colormaker for detailed information on these variants, or to find your local stockist phone 02 9939 7977.