Sportscote PFR is a decorative, trafficable membrane designed to provide an extremely tough, flexible, elastic barrier coating which is low VOC, water resistant and weather resistant.
AREAS OF USE AND BENEFITS
- Perfect for resurfacing sports courts (e.g. tennis courts, basketball courts), balconies, verandahs, roof-top terraces, showrooms and boat decks.
- SportsCote may be applied to cement and rendered surfaces.
- Resistant to mould, algae and fungal growth
- Has Poly Fibre Reinforcement in the coating for structural stability (enabling particles to hold together when bent or stretched).
- Adhesion enhanced when primed with ACRYLMERIC Superseal Primer.
- Choose from 15 designer colours.
- 4L & 15L sizes (some colours are not available in 4L size).
Tennis Court Paint Calculator
Use our Tennis Court Paint Calculator to work out the paint you need for your tennis court(s). Tennis Court Paint Calculator
We deliver to most locations within Australia. If the products that you have purchased are in stock, they will be dispatched from our warehouse within the agreed timeframe (usually within 5-7 working days from receipt of payment). After dispatch, shipping time to Sydney is usually 2-3 business days. Dates are estimates only.
Some products are Dangerous Goods, and if so they will have an additional DG charge for freight.