Areas of Use
- External walls
- Parapets and Flashings
- Inhibits the growth of algae, fungus & bacteria
- Will not crack or peel
- Covers surface imperfections such as hairline cracks
- Resistant to atmospheric pollution
- Exceptional UV durability and dirt shedding
- Low VOC, Water-Based & Non Toxic
- Can be applied by roller, brush or spray
WEATHERTUFF is available in three sizes:
- A 300ml sample pack - if you wish to try out the WEATHERTUFF colour on your project.
- A 4 Litre size - for smaller projects.
- A 15 Litre size - for larger projects.
We deliver to most locations within Australia. If the products that you have purchased are in stock, they will be dispatched from our warehouse within the agreed timeframe (usually within 5-7 working days from receipt of payment). After dispatch, shipping time to Sydney is usually 2-3 business days. Dates are estimates only.
Some products are Dangerous Goods, and if so they will have an additional DG charge for freight.