ACRYLMERIC Epoxacote is a hardwearing, scratch resistant, high build floor coating for sealing and protecting factory floors, cool-rooms and industrial applications such as food and beverage processing areas.
Areas of Use
- Sealing and protecting factory and workshop floors subject to wear and tear
- Excellent for use in food and beverage processing areas subject to high traffic and soiling
- Great for cool room floors exposed to water and abrasion
- One variant has been developed specifically for filling cracks, depressions and anchor bolt holes in masonry and concrete surfaces
- High-build and hard-wearing, great for industrial flooring applications
- Provides a tough, hard scratch-resistant surface
- May be used on damp and/or green concrete
- Select grades perform well in wet areas and areas subject to water immersion such as cool room floors
- Some variants are Low-VOC, offering minimal environmental and WHSE impact during application
Sizes and Colours
- 2-pack kits available in 4 L and 20 L kits (depending upon project requirements)
- Available in Grey, White & Black
We deliver to most locations within Australia. If the products that you have purchased are in stock, they will be dispatched from our warehouse within the agreed timeframe (usually within 5-7 working days from receipt of payment). After dispatch, shipping time to Sydney is usually 2-3 business days. Dates are estimates only.
Some products are Dangerous Goods, and if so they will have an additional DG charge for freight.